Please Keep These Pages Free; Check Out Our Sponsors by Clicking the Banner!
Protect Your Connection from Prying ISPs!
The Nostalgia Pages
If you appreciate The Nostalgia Pages,
The OTR Digest, The Forums, The Blog,
and our other services, please consider
contributing to their maintenance.
- Music City Mondays - WSM, Air Castle of the South
- Happy Birthday, Alton Brown!
- Songs of Insects with Wil Hershberger & Lang Elliott
- David Broder on The Bob Edwards Show
- Jane Elliott and Alex Gibney on The Bob Edwards Show
- Frank Deford, legendary sportswriter and commentator, dies at 78
- Bob Edwards and an hour with Carol Kaye
- Paul Thorn
- Happy Birthday; Studs Terkel talks to Bob Edwards
- Philip Seymour Hoffman and Bob Edwards
- Rebecca Skloot and The Immortal Life of Henrietta Lacks
- Don Rickles, lightning-fast launcher of comic insults, dies at 90
- Rupert Holmes and Bob Edwards In Conversation
- AOL is Rejecting the OTR Digest again…
- Jimmy Breslin, Legendary New York City Newspaper Columnist, Dies at 88
- Amy Krouse Rosenthal, Author and Filmmaker, Dies at 51
- Bob Edwards talks to Crosby, Stills, and Nash
- Neil deGrasse Tyson on the Bob Edwards Show Redux
- Jake Shimabukuro and his Uke
- Derek Jacobi on The Bob Edwards Show
||Nostalgic Rumblings Blog
||The Nostalgia Pages
Charlie's OTR Pages
FOTR Con Info
Quick-Poll Vote Results
Bartell on IRC
Proud Affiliate Of
Sun, Feb 20, 2000
06:39:17 PM EST
Contents and Source
Material Copyright © 2000,
All Rights Reserved
These pages would have been impossible without...
- Ann Summers, who put together the Have Gun, Will Travel TV log and generally puts up with me...
- Russ Gifford, for spending a weekend living in the past to work on the old-radio logs
- Lazette Gifford, who took time away from her latest book to work on the television logs (and hound me to find more X-Files episodes)
- Linda Cappel, for patiently explaining to me that Photoshop does have an "Auto" button to color-correct low-light FOTR Con photos... (Not to mention putting up with me diring the site redesign.)
- J.B., for sitting on my lap and purring (well, ok, it sounds more like a snort, but hey...)
- Charlie Summers (hey, that's me!) designed the database tables, wrote the PHP/FI code, and generally was a pain in the rear to everyone in site. (Pun intended.)
- Honorable mentions:
- firstname.lastname@example.org for his nifty
Will Travel pages
- All of the great people I've met who originally performed the radio shows
I love so much. You are truly amazing folks, and I thank you.
- All of the great people I didn't meet who originally performed the radio shows
I love so much. It was my loss.
Reference Works Used
- Television Drama Series Programming: A comprehensive Chronicle, 1947-1959
Gianakos; Scarecrow Press, 1980
- Television Drama Series Programming: A comprehensive Chronicle, 1959-1975
Gianakos; Scarecrow Press, 1978
- Television Drama Series Programming: A comprehensive Chronicle, 1975-1980
Gianakos; Scarecrow Press, 1981
- Prime-Time Television: A Pictorial History From Milton Berle to "Falcon Crest"
Goldstein & Goldstein; Crown Publishers, 1983
- The Big Broadcast: 1925-1950
Buxton & Owen; Viking Press, 1972
- Tune In Yesterday: The Ultimate Encyclopedia of Old-Time Radio 1925-1976
Dunning; Prentice-Hall, 1976
- PHP/FI, to maintain most of the pages on this site.
- mySQL, to hold data for Show of the Moment, Episode Logs, and other pages
- Matt Wright's Simple Search CGI, the basis of the Search Engine page.
Please send additions or corrections to email@example.com